Moving away

You are moving to Hilversum from abroad. You come for a minimum of 4 months. You must register in person within 5 days of arrival.
You will be living abroad for longer than 8 months. You must notify the municipality of this within 5 days before departure. We will then deregister you.
You do not have a permanent home address. You can use a postal address to receive mail.
You must inform the municipality of changes in your personal data in good time. If you don't, you could be fined.
You think that someone is registered at your address even though they do not live there (anymore). You can then request an address investigation.