You want to know what permits, local regulations, plans and other notices apply to your neighborhood
An integrity investigation when applying for permits, subsidies, and real estate transactions with the municipality and government contracts.
Apply for a permit to organize an event, report a neighborhood or street party or small event, report a party on your own property, report a party in your company, request a tap exemption, noise during activities, fire safety
You want to organize a lottery. You may need a permit for this. Or you want to organize a bingo, tombola or wheel of fortune. We call this a small game of chance. You must sometimes report these activities to the municipality.
You want to apply for, cancel or change a parking permit. There are different types of parking permits
Applying for an environmental permit, the Welstand Committee, zoning plans, building in the city (BLVC plan), preliminary investigation of construction activities, reporting mobile rubble crusher, protected animals and construction activities
Operating permit, alcohol law permit for catering and liquor stores, alcohol law permit for associations and foundations, change manager, Bibob
The laws and regulations (ordinances) of the municipality that currently apply, including the general local ordinance (APV)
The Environmental Act will enter into force on 1 January 2024. With the Environment and Planning Act, the government wants to merge and simplify the rules for spatial development. So that it will soon be easier, for example, to start construction projects or to install a dormer window on a house.