Digital Message Box from My Government
Don't want to miss any mail from the municipality of Hilversum? This is possible with the MijnOverheid Message Box. You can register on the MyGovernment website.
- You can track your report (case) and see what has been done with it. This is only possible if you have made the report using DigiD or eHerkenning. If you have used the anonymous report, you will not be able to see what has been done with it online
- You can also add a document to your case
- You will see your current cases (notifications) in your name with the case numbers. To do this, log in with your DigiD or eHerkenning
- If you have received a letter or e-mail about your report, it will also contain the case number
Digital Tax Desk
You can view and arrange your tax affairs in the Digital Tax Desk. NB! This is only possible if the assessment is in your name. You need your DigiD or eHerkenning for this.
If you first want more information without logging in, look at the page WOZ value. Or read everything about the WOZ Valuation room.nl.
In the Digital Tax Desk you can, for example:
- View your municipal taxes, WOZ valuation report and housing costs invoice
- Pay via iDeal and request, change or cancel a direct debit
- Make an objection or request a waiver
My Income is for people on benefits. You need your DigiD or eHerkenning for this. For example, you can:
- Add payslip
- Report changes. For example, moving house, new job, divorce, marriage, inheritance, cash prize
- Notifying you that you are going abroad
- Request annual statements and benefit specifications
- View latest deposits
- View debt around your benefits
Digital Parking Desk
You can change or cancel your parking permit in the Digital Parking Desk. To do this, go to 'my permits'. You can also adjust a license plate via the Digital Parking Desk. You need your DigiD or eHerkenning for this.
Fault Digital Parking Counter
Due to a malfunction in the digital parking counter, you may receive a letter in which your name and address details have not been entered. We are working on a solution.
Op myoverheid.nl or via the Message Box app and MyData app you can securely access your personal data. Here you will also find mail from the government. For access, log in with your DigiD.
The Message Box and MyData are also available as a mobile app in the AppStore or the Google Play store.
Your data on MijnOverheid comes from various government organizations. Is something wrong in your data? Then report this to the Reporting Center for Errors in Government Registrations.