Complaint, objection and appeal

You are dissatisfied with the care and assistance provided by the healthcare provider or care provider. You can report your complaint to the Gooi en Vechtstreek region.
You can submit a complaint about the delivery of the Gooi and Eembode on the website of the Gooi and Eembode.
If you have damage caused by the municipality, you can hold the municipality responsible. This is called liability.
You can look up or request information from the government. If you are looking for information from the municipality that is not yet public, you can make a Woo request (Open Government Act)