Request help with information
Information is often public or you can request information from us. A Woo request is then not necessary. If you need help finding information someone can help you. This is the Woo contact. Call to (035) 629 15 00.
If you have a general question or would like to receive information, you can also submit an information request. You will then receive a confirmation of receipt of your request.
If information is not public and you want the municipality to make it public, you can submit a Woo request.
- You can make a Woo request online:
Make Woo Request (DigiD)
Make a Woo request (eHerkenning)
Make woo request (anonymous)
- You can call via (035) 629 29 85
- By mail:
College of Mayor and Aldermen
P.O. Box 9900
1201 GM in Hilversum
After your request
- The Woo request takes 4 weeks to process
- This can be extended by 2 weeks if your request is large or complicated
- Sometimes some of the information is not made public. For example, if personal data is mentioned
- If you have not received the information you asked for, please call (035) 629 29 85. you can also to object
What does it cost
- An information request or Woo request is free
- By e-mail is free
- Per post you pay € 0,35 per page (from 12 pages), 11 pages or less are free