Board and organization

Who is on the city council, what they do, how you can participate. Meeting agenda.
You disagree with a decision of the city council. You can then request a referendum. This is a vote among residents.
You want to know what permits, local regulations, plans and other notices apply to your neighborhood
The laws and regulations (ordinances) of the municipality that currently apply, including the general local ordinance (APV)
You can look up or request information from the government. If you are looking for information from the municipality that is not yet public, you can make a Woo request (Open Government Act)